Careers | Customer Service Specialist (freelancer / contractor only)
This is for you if...
- You want to set your own schedule
- You have a working knowledge of Mailchimp
- You communicate well via email
- You accept correction / critique with a willing spirit
- You want experience working for an international marketing company in a niche industry
Description of Duties: This is for our membership platform, Socialite Vault
- Respond to and handle customer service requests within one business day via email (check inbox 1-2 times per weekday)
- Customize, schedule / send customer email newsletters that have already been created by Socialite
- Handle all customers with patience and kindness regardless of what they do or say
**This position requires that you sign a nondisclosure and noncompete agreement
**This is not an employee position. As a freelance subcontractor, you are responsible for paying state/federal taxes and will be issued a 1099 at the end of each year.
Education Requirements: High school diploma
- You must live in the U.S. No exceptions.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Professional and genuine attitude
- LLC status (If you don't have an LLC, I will contribute funds toward the filing fee)
- You must be able to efficiently edit Mailchimp email templates and understand how to make each one look aesthetically pleasing
Skills / Experience:
- Able to create / edit newsletter templates in Mailchimp
- Able to meet deadlines & respond to emails within one business day
- Able to focus instead of multitask
Availability: As a freelance contractor, you can set your own hours. I would prefer that you be available for at least an hour each weekday, with a bit more availability on Wednesdays (up a to a full 8 hours). You must meet all deadlines I assign you via Asana since these impact many other businesses.
Compensation: $15 / hour; you are responsible for tracking your hours and sending an invoice to me at the end of each month.
I can't wait to meet you!