How to Harness Pinterest for Your Design & Staging Business
The Kate Show | Episode 19
Do you use Pinterest as part of your marketing strategy? You should be! Pinterest is a great way to send traffic to your website, increase your publicity, and get noticed by your ideal client / shelter magazines. In this episode, I share how you can grow your Pinterest profile to 100K hits per month, increase your web traffic, put your pinning on auto-pilot--and yes--give you a blueprint of exactly what you should be pinning and how often.
Listen to the Episode
- Why Pinterest is so powerful and important to any business
- What makes Pinterest different from Facebook or Instagram
- Why Pinterest users are more apt to take action
- What, when and how you should pin as an interior designer / home stager
- Should you pin content from other people?
- Should you worry about copyright infringement on Pinterest?
- How many pins you should add per day to your account (spoiler alert: you should pin 12-15 items per day)
- Boardbooster vs. Tailwind for scheduling Pinterest pins
- How long it takes for Pinterest to bring you ROI
- What Pinterest success actually looks like
- The role of Pinterest in your interior design / staging sales funnel
- The difference between your personal Pinterest profile and a business profile
- How to audit and magnetize your Pinterest account for your audience
- Newsflash: Properly managing a Pinterest account requires 4-5 hours per month
- How to Set up & Use Boardbooster
- 6 Ways I'm Growing a Niche Audience on Pinterest
- Simple Pinterest Tips for Designers & Stagers