How to Improve & Automate Your Client Project Management
The Kate Show | Episode 21
*I accidentally used the wrong microphone during this episode, so my apologies for the sound quality. #podcasterlife
Are you trying to attract high end clients for your interior design or home staging firm? Your visual presence and client process matters. If you're still emailing client documents and designs, hold up right there. If you're still constantly updating your client on the status of his/her project and wishing you could find an easier way to stay organized while allowing your client to require fewer hours of your precious time, this episode of the Kate Show is for you.
About Our Guest
Sarah Daniele is the CEO and co-founder of Mydoma Studio. Mydoma Studio is project management and client collaboration software for interior designers. The first version of Mydoma Studio was built to fulfill a personal need. It was the encouragement of her peers that Sarah Daniele turned tech CEO and built Mydoma Studio for the interior design industry.
Sarah is passionate about building tools and technology to allow interior designers to grow their businesses. Sarah has previously spoken at leading industry events and tech panels. Sarah and Mydoma Studio have also been featured on the popular A Well Designed Business podcast, in Home Accents Today, Editor at Large, and Kitchen & Bath Design News.
Listen to the Episode
- Please introduce yourself (where you live, your family situation, etc).
- What lead to the birth of MyDoma?
- What are your company values, your stance on user privacy, etc?
- How is MyDoma different from other interior design project management platforms?
- What type of designer / design firm is a good fit for MyDoma?
- Is MyDoma helpful to people who aren't designers? (Home stagers, window treatment workrooms, etc.)
- What is the workflow like within MyDoma? .
- How can people sign up for MyDoma or request more information?
This is not an affiliate link.