My Top Secrets to Easy, Simplified Design Firm Marketing
The Kate Show | Episode #6
Are you overwhelmed with the chore of marketing your interior design or home staging business? Marketing has become over-complicated and strenuous, thanks to social media, email, and video marketing. We feel that we need to be constantly posting on every social media platform, and we often find that we have nothing new or unique to say.
In this episode of The Kate Show, I explain how to...
- Simplify your social media marketing
- Spend less on digital and print advertising
- Market yourself in the real world / offline in ways that always bring new clients
- Say goodbye to writer's block when creating blog posts or social media captions
- Create a freebie / ebook to grow your mailing list
Listen to the Episode Now:
Ready to post high-quality, curated content on your social media channels?
Get 5 free social media posts for Facebook, Instagram and Google+
Launching February 1st
(if you opt-in before this date, your posts will arrive on launch day)
Each post includes a gorgeous image (home interior, decor, flatlay, or lifestyle), a carefully crafted caption, and curated hashtags--for maximum publicity.